Pages

Thursday 9 July 2020

My Reflection from this term

Reflection 

Today I will share with you what I This term has been great I have enjoyed it a lot. This term and last term was the most interesting term in my whole life. This is because during the end of the last term the whole of New Zealand was in look down from April the 27 to the 13 of May. On the 13 of May New Zealand moved into level two. Thats when some of us came back to school it was awkward and weird but finally it feel a little bit more normally at school.

So my highlights for this term is is that I got to come back to school and see everyone just like we used to. My second highlight is that it's the last day of the term today and we get to have a break. Last but not least it has been a little different for once.

Soon it is gonna be the holidays and I am so excited to spend even more time with my siblings and family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie, really enjoyed reading your reflection here. Yes I agree what a different time in life we've just come through. You and your family were outstanding in your distance learning and the same again when you returned to school in person. Your parents must be very proud of you all. Looking forward to working alongside you in the new term. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete