Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Enjoy being your age



' Enjoy being your age ' This is one of our schools Korero's. Zdravo I am eleven years old. There are many things I enjoy about being this age. Here's a list of some things I enjoy about being my age:

1. I am able to play different types of sports.
2. I'm with the same students everyday.
3. I get to know my teacher's well.
4. We get to learn about our changing bodies
5. We get to be the student leaders of the school.
6. We get to trial for rep sports teams.
7. We get to dream about what collage we'll go to.
8. I get to spend more time with my friends.
9. I get to enjoy spending time with my family members with out being busy or hesitating.
10. I don't need to pay any bills or go to my future works.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Jacquelyn, I really love your enjoy being your age post. There are some good things on there. I really love question 2 I can really relate to it. I hope I see more of your work coming up and I keep up the hard work.

    Kindly Regards
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Zoe, thanks for the comment and I just want to say that I agree with what you said.

    ReplyDelete