Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Taha Hinengaro

Being someone who is grateful is important. It means to appreciate what you have or what you might receive from other people. For example if you and your family don't have enough sauce for your hot dog, just be grateful that there is some. 

 Here is 5 things I am grateful for today:

The first thing I am grateful for is my parents because they are always making sure that we have everything ready for school.

The second thing I am grateful for is my sisters they always help me to clean my room.

The third thing I am grateful for is my brothers, because they mostly like to help me with my chores.

The fourth thing I am grateful for is my Parents because they are always making sure we have dinner on time. 

The fifth thing I am grateful for is my family because they are always very helpful and supportive

No comments:

Post a Comment