Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Fridays Assembly

Our Special assembly 





Normally on Friday mornings our whole school has a school assembly like normal. But today was different, a special guest came to our school assembly and it was Joseph Parker and his Sister I was excited when I saw them both at Pt England school.

One of the things that Joseph Parker quoted to us was to Believe in yourselves and Nothing beats hard work and that's one of the things that I learnt today.

Two things that I wanted or if a could ask him would be Who was your model? and also How old were you when you first started boxing?.

 Last but not least I'd like to say thank to the person that organised this and helped him to be at our Assembly it was very entertaining to see a very special person here.

No comments:

Post a Comment